Whichever way you look at it, you’re going to need cash to start and grow your business. There are loads of free resources out there that will enable you to begin on a budget, but investment at the start will help you build more quickly – if your idea is solid and your figures add up. But before you give your millionaire friends a call – doesn’t everyone have them – you might want to consider the other ways of raising money. In 'How To Fund Your Business', we’ll take you through the different sources of finance available and the benefits each of them can bring to your business. What you will learn...
- The different sources of finance available
- The benefits each source of finance could have to your business
- What you’ll need to do to attract different investors
- How much money you’ll need to start your business
- How to raise more money to take your business to the next phase
- Where you might go for help in raising money
- The tools you can use to manage money in your business
One of the many great things about starting a digital business is your ability to scale up fast. This means you can start small on a relatively limited budget and as you begin to succeed you’ll be more easily able to attract big money investment. And further good news is that you don’t have to be a maths wizard to attract the right funding – there are experts out there you can call upon for that. However, you will need to have a strong grasp of what you’ll do with the money and a clear idea of how it’ll help your business grow.